RSV recruiting Sports Coaches
Regional Sport Victoria (RSV) seeks applications for Sport Coaches to deliver a variety of sport sessions in 2024.
RSV is in the process of building a coaching workforce to deliver state/national sporting association programs across various locations in regional Victoria. With some sessions confirmed for early 2024, the intent is to expand the reach and number of sports delivered.
We are looking for exceptional communicators who deliver fun, engaging and skill building sessions in a safe environment. Applicants must have:
- Working with children check
- National police check
- First aid certificate
- Accreditation: At least one sport specific beginner/foundation/entry level accreditation.
Sport specific training and resources will be provided.
The application process will be as follows:
1: Complete this form: https://forms.office.com/r/Bf25hi6qK5
2: Review of applications.
3: Interviews and reference (x2) and mandatory certification checks.
Programs will be delivered across regional Victoria. Should your availability be within Bass Coast, Baw Baw, South Gippsland, Latrobe City, Wellington and East Gippsland Shires please reach out to GippSport (https://gippsport.com.au/).
To download the Position Description, click HERE.
Apply now to join our coaching workforce.
REGIONAL SPORT VICTORIA’S COMMITMENT TO CHILD SAFETY
RSV is committed to helping create safe, supportive, and protective sporting environments for children and young people across regional Victoria. RSV:
- Has zero tolerance for child abuse.
- Makes a commitment to children’s rights, safety and wellbeing.
- Actively works to listen to and empower children in the organisation.
- Is guided by the:
- Cultural safety of Aboriginal children
- Cultural safety of children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Safety of children with a disability
For more information, visit: https://www.regionalsportvictoria.org.au/child-safe/