RSV appoints another Director
RSV is pleased to announce the appointment of Mell Millgate to the board as an Appointed Director.
Millgate brings a range of experience to the role and is an accomplished entrepreneur, marketing strategist, and advocate for rural and regional communities.
She has a professional career spanning over 30 years, holding key sales, marketing, management and consulting roles across various industries – including in global companies, not-for-profit organisations, and family businesses.
The appointment of Millgate marks the first time that all positions on the Board (according to the RSV Constitution) have been filled.
This follows from recent board appointments including Tom Mottram as an Appointed Director and Sallee Caldwell and Brendan Jones being elected at the recent AGM.
The RSV Directors comprise of:
- Carissa Harris – Elected Director, Chair
- Dan Poynton – Elected Director, Deputy Chair
- Rick Bell – Elected Director
- Sallee Caldwell – Elected Director
- Brendan Jones – Elected Director
- Tom Mottram – Appointed Director
- Mell Millgate – Appointed Director
For Director profiles, please click here: https://www.regionalsportvictoria.org.au/board-members